Wednesday 6 May 2015

Relaxation Playlists on SoundCloud

Hi all,

Just a short post...

I finally got some speakers for my birthday which just passed in April, and now that the weather is getting warm, my favorite thing to do on my weekend mornings is blast neo-soul music with the natural light coming into my bedroom with some tea in my hand. Total relaxation.

Thanks to SoundCloud, there are some pretty amazing playlists that you can just leave on for hours and hours. I thought I would share three that I'm absolutely adoring right now in case you are looking for something to listen to at work, in your car, in the shower or lounging around your place like me.

Something about neo-soul music is so calm and relaxed but still upbeat. Hope you adore!







- Posted by Olympia

No comments:

Post a Comment