Thursday 10 April 2014

A Compilation of Inspiration

A week from hell calls for a little (maybe a lot) of spiritual healing, inspiration and motivation. During tough times, I try to remember that I am not going through hardships alone. We are all hustling to make something of the precious and unpredictable thing we call life. I have complied a bunch of completely random dope things, that have currently caught my eye for various reasons. From art work, music, clothing; they all have impacted my creative eye one way or another.

Nico & Vinz are actually of Ivorian and Ghanaian ethnicity, so cool ! 

                                                                                                     

                                             


'Sometimes you need to
Get off the damn internet
And pick a book and read' (Source:Tumblr)




-Posted by Vanessa 

No comments:

Post a Comment