Wednesday 8 January 2014

Royal Botanic Gardens

I had planned to visit the Sydney Botanic gardens for ages, as I haven't been since I was little and greatly needed the R and R. Yesterday, I finally got the chance! I went with my younger cousin who photographs as a side hobby, and took some pretty dope candid pictures. I'm not normally a 'nature' person, but I was in awe the majority of the time at the gardens. The whole time I was just thinking, God created all of this, for us. It is so beautiful.  I believe my age group should devote more time to the simple and free things in life, like the gardens. It completely puts you in the right head space, allowing you to soak up the often forgotten about natural beauty of Sydney.

Here are a few of my fav shots:









You can further check out my cousin Clara's work here: http://vandalphotography.tumblr.com

- Posted by Vanessa 

No comments:

Post a Comment